How do I rebook my flight in Cebu Pacific?
Cebu Pacific provides domestic and international flights to various destinations and is known for its constantly maintained customer services and satisfaction.
If you have a Cebu Pacific flight booking or reservation and you do not seem so keen on the current booking dates, no worries, you can always rebook your Cebu Pacific flight tickets. If you've got no idea about the procedure on how to rebook your flight tickets, the following will help you significantly.
Can I Rebook my Cebu Pacific Flight Tickets?
Yes, you can surely rebook your Cebu Pacific flight tickets, but you’ll have to abide by the Cebu Pacific Policy and rebook your flight tickets via the same medium. The following detailed steps will help you with the complete procedure to rebook your Cebu Pacific flight tickets.
How Can I rebook my Cebu Pacific Flight Tickets?
You can rebook your Cebu Pacific flight tickets via following the steps listed below;
- Official Website- You can rebook your tickets via the official Cebu Pacific website;
- Visit the official Cebu Pacific website with the help of a browser you prefer on your device.
- Once the website loads completely, accept the required website cookies for proper functioning.
- Hover the cursor over the ‘Manage’ category present in the main tab of the website.
- A drop-down menu will appear after that.
- Click on the option ‘Manage Booking.’
You can either log in to your Cebu Pacific account to access your account or enter the below-mentioned details;
1. Booking Reference Number
2. Enter Surname
- You can find the booking reference number on the body of your flight tickets.
- Once you enter the details, click on the option ‘Continue.’
- The following page will showcase all the information related to your Cebu Pacific past, existing, or future flight bookings.
- Now, click on the ‘Edit’ option and rebook your tickets.
- You can only make the available changes on your Cebu Pacific flight tickets.
- Once you’ve made the changes, click on the ‘Confirm’ option and complete the payment to proceed with the modification.
- Thus, you can rebook Cebu Pacific flight tickets via its official website by going through the steps listed above. Ensure that you can only make the necessary changes with the help of its official website if you purchased your flight tickets via the same platform. If you purchased your flight tickets via any travel website or agency, you’d have to contact the respective person to rebook your flight tickets. If you need to rebook your flight tickets for free, you’ll have to meet the Cebu Pacific change policy because if you do not meet the points listed below, you’ll have to pay an amount as a service charge to proceed with your request.
Cebu Pacific Rebooking Policy
- You’ll have to abide by the below-mentioned points if you wish to rebook your Cebu Pacific flight tickets for free;
- If Cebu Pacific canceled your flight tickets without any prior notice, you could rebook them for a future time free of cost.
- If Cebu Pacific reschedules your flight tickets and the difference in the updated time is more than 1 hour, you can rebook your flight tickets free of cost but for only a single time.
- Cebu Pacific won’t charge the difference in fare between the original booking amount and the updated ticket booking amount if you fly within 30 days of rebooking your flight tickets.
- Suppose you wish to rebook your flight tickets. In that case, you can only go through the procedure if your tickets are re-bookable and that too you can only request a rebooking procedure 4 hours before your scheduled Cebu Pacific departure time.
Therefore, all the points listed above will help you with the rebooking procedure and policy of Cebu Pacific, and you can make the necessary and required changes on your flight tickets accordingly for your convenience.
- How do I get in touch with Latam Airlines?
- How do I Talk to Live Person at Air Albania?
- How can I upgrade my seats on Korean Airlines
- How do I contact at Breeze Airways?
- How do I claim back to Qantas Airlines
- What is Allegiant Air Cancellation Policy?
- How do I call Air France Customer Service?
- How do I change my Air France Flight Date?
- How do I book a Delta Flight to Amsterdam?
- When can I check in for my Breeze Airways Flight